Thursday, March 4, 2010

Felix K.'s 'Don't even try to say these aren't the best you've ever eaten, because they are' Chocolate Chip Cookies


With a glowing recommendation from Cookie Madness, I decided to try Felix K.'s 'Don't even try to say these aren't the best you've ever eaten, because they are' Chocolate Chip Cookies.  The result?  A good chocolate chip cookie.  I don't know that I would say these are the best, but with all that brown sugar and the extra bit of vanilla they are pretty delicious, and the texture is chewy.

I halved the recipe and ended up with a decent amount of dough.



The directions said to divide the dough into three tablespoon portions.  That seems pretty big, but I gave it a try.  The cookies are gigantic!


15 minutes was the perfect cooking time.  And I let them cool for 20 minutes.



I made some smaller cookies as well, also cooking for 15 minutes.  

3 comments:

LaModMom said...

So after the Raspberry pudding post, I had to have pudding. I opted for chocolate fudge snack pack pudding with RediWhip whip cream from the can. I'm glad I hate feta cheese... no greeky freaky salad for me, but then the chocolate chip cookies... AAHHH. I'm gonna go make some right now. I think I've gained 5 lbs. following your blog!

B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
B. said...

I am Felix K. And, every once in a while I google my recipe to see if anyone is blogging about it. From your pictures, I'd say take them out of the oven about 3-5 minutes earlier, while they are still a bit gooey in the middle and let them cool for 15-20 minutes while they harden up. They won't be so crispy that way!